Monday, April 28, 2014

Fuel System pt 2

As with much in life most of the time is spent thinking and planning and then a short amount of time doing. Well, in my case anyway.
So on that theme much planning has been done and I'm happy with the route. 
First things first, the trickiest part to locate is the Wix regulator next to the gear selector position just behind bell housing.
As this is the last 'fixed' piece before the final hose run up to the fuel rail I'm starting here and going backwards.
Next up securing the hose so that it does not chafe on the chassis nor anything else. I believe because it's braided it's already considered protected however I'm not wanting to risk an IVA fail on a small point like that.


Reverse photo of garage trainers not intended. Return line passes beneath pump but not below lower line of chassis.  This will need careful routing once pump bracket fitted. Which is the one part I'm waiting for as I didn't like the original billet aluminium one. Too big and bulky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment