Sunday, September 7, 2014

More Hot Stuff

The final piece for the polo heater was to drill holes to mount the speed resistor and wiring block on, fit the block and then mount in the car.



The block mounted, and all speeds tested. Not sure if I'm going to use all of them as I don't really want knobs on the dashboard so need to think about how I switch between them.

Just the valve for the hot water to go back on.


And fitted...
Glued, bolted, screwed and sealed. I suspect it may never come out again so hopefully I've not muffed it up!


Inlet air hose connected, and valve back on. I have a controller for the valve but undecided how I will use it yet.


And view from underside showing the seal on engine bay side all good too.

This was a big job, now complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment