Saturday, November 1, 2014

Totally uninteresting

To most however I thought I'd post this as there is much suspicion and fear about car wiring looms.

I need to tidy up some of the chaos pictured below

The easiest way is to consolidate some of the additional wiring I've added in and if room have it run in one conduit.


So stripping of the external tape covering and then peeling the conduit out from around the wire loom exposes it fully. Add in additional wires as necessary and then pack it all up in reverse.


And then you get the finished result below. Much tidier and easier to fix and manage so that nothing is in danger of moving about or touching something hot that it shouldn't. 




Just waiting for a bit of additional conduit for the red power lead to be delivered which I will fit a small amount prior to putting body on to make sure I have it located fully as access to this area afterwards will be tricky.

See, I said it wouldn't be interesting but important for IVA to make this stuff all tidy and well protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment