Tuesday, October 29, 2013

And my wish came true!

Yes! Thankfully the nearside one was much much easier. Thanks again to Ed Ward getting parts through rapidly I was able to tackle the nearside wishbone that had me quaking for a few days after the previous experience.

Again the shaft carrier is wire locked once bolted on correctly.


I decided to take a more subtle approach of finding out where the problem areas were going to be before greasing up the small parts. The tricky bit was the front pivot shaft support in the chassis. But as well as using the ratchet strapping to help pull the diff where I wanted it I also had the trolley jack applying some lift from underneath to get the path as easy as possible.

Once I knew I had a better aligned run I then greased up all the washers etc and fitted the shaft.





No comments:

Post a Comment